Walt Disney World is one of those places where it seems like there’s never enough time to see and do it all, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t try! That’s why–since the moment I got my acceptance letter–I’ve been working on a bucket list of everything I want to do while on my program. (I can’t believe it’s just 2 more months until I’m there!) I’ll be adding items to this list along the way, and when I accomplish them I’ll note the date on here. (And maybe even do an accomplished bucket list post with pictures/vlogs later on?!) Let me know if I missed something that I should include on my list, and follow along on my Instagram so you’ll see my photos and stories from my program!
The Magic Kingdom is by far my favorite park (well, it actually ties with EPCOT for my favorite park), so naturally my bucket list for Magic Kingdom has a TON of stuff on it. While some of these will be due to complete luck to cross off my bucket list (like seeing the Cinderella Suite), I should be able to get a ton of them done.
- Visit the Cinderella Suite
- I’ll just have to get lucky on this one, but they do say that Magic Kingdom is where dreams come true!
- Try the gray stuff
- I’ve heard that it’s delicious.
- Attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (and coordinate costumes with friends/roommates)
- It’s on my top 5 list of things to do during my program!
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- The parade is by far my favorite part of the night. 🙂
- Complete Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- I MUST COLLECT ALL THE CARDS!!!
- Complete “A Pirates’s Adventure”
- Since Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite rides, this interactive scavenger hunt is a must-do on my list.
- See the Rainy Day parade
- I’m not sure if they still do this, but I hope so! It sounds fun!
- The Purple Wall
- The Cast Member Door
- Pull the sword out of the stone
- Will this make me a princess?
- Make a wish in Cinderella’s Wishing Well
- An absolute must-do during my program.
- See the kiss goodnight show
- The best way to end a day at the parks.
- Try a Dole Whip
- It has to be the orange flavor, since I don’t like pineapple. (#oops)
- See the new fireworks show
- I miss Wishes, but I’m excited to see the new one!
- Earn a perfect score on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- A girl can dream, right?
Like I said before, EPCOT ties with Magic Kingdom for my favorite park. From seeing the different countries represented in World Showcase (it makes me ready to travel to all of them in real life) to the many rides of Future World, I know I’ll be spending a ton of time at this park.
- Try food from each country in EPCOT
- Stepping out of my comfort zone for this one, since I’m such a picky eater.
- Visit Club Cool and try all the international sodas
- I’m both excited and scared to try the Beverly.
- Bubblegum wall photo!
- Just to clarify, it’s not a wall that has a bunch of bubblegum on it. It’s a wall that’s painted the same color pink as bubblegum.
- Eat at the Prime Time Cafe
- I’ve wanted to eat here for years, but no one else in my family would. :’)
- Character Palooza!
- MEET ALL THE CHARACTERS!!!
- Become a Wilderness Explorer
- UP is by far one of my favorite movies, so this one is definitely a must-do while I’m at the parks.
- Try the Secret Menu at All Star Movies
- Shhhh! It’s a secret.
- Visit every resort
- Resort hopping, anyone?
- Spend a night at a Disney Resort
- So many to choose from!
- Go to the Fort Wilderness Campfire
- Because who doesn’t like s’mores?
- Take a DCP Class
- There’s so many classes I want to take! Hopefully I can take 1 or 2 while I’m down there.
- Attend a DCP event
- I’m excited to see all of the events they’ll do during my program!
- Grocery Bingo!
- And by “Grocery Bingo” I mean that I need to win at grocery bingo…not that I’m super competitive or anything. 😉
- Make magical moments
- The best part about being a cast member
- Do roommate gifts!
- I already have them planned! (But I can’t list them on here in case my roommates see. 😉 )
- Visit all 4 parks in 1 day
- Park hop ’till I drop
- Make rope drop at all 4 parks
- I’ve never made rope drop at a single park before. I think that’s a crime.
- Meet Disney Villains
- They’re my favorite characters to meet!
- Do a Disney-inspired outfit at least once!
- Already have a few planned!
- Explore Florida
- I would love to live here one day, so I want to explore as much of it as I can!
- Do a photoshoot with friends/roommates in the parks
- Because photography is such an amazing way to capture the memories.
- Find hidden mickeys
- Any bets on how many I’ll find during my program?
- Attend Dapper Day.
- So many choices on what to wear!
- Visit Universal
- 100% only for Harry Potter
- Get pixie dusted
- I already have faith, trust, and a happy thought.
- Visit the water parks
- I’ve never been to Disney’s water parks before, so this will be a completely new experience for me!
- Sign up for a backstage tour
- I love learning about Disney, but somehow I’ve never been on one of their backstage tours! Any suggestions on which one I should do?
That just about sums up by bucket list for my Disney College Program! Is there anything else I should add to my list? Let me know down below!